EIDER MEN'S JAGER JACKET
The struggle to achieve balance between warmth and breathability in an insulated jacket is all too familiar for all-mountain skiers. Enter the Jager Jacket, designed to keep you comfortable from morning's chilly first chair ride through afternoons summit-bound boot pack. The stretchy DEFENDER membrane offers the highest levels of waterproofing and breathability, but the real innovation is on the inside of the jacket, with the mesh structured Airflow System Premium liner and the migration-resistant Primaloft Silver insulation. Coupled with an impressive list of ski features, clean lines, and a relaxed cut, the Jager Jacket provides a technically advanced and efficient option for committed skiers.
- Fixed hood, 3D (height and depth) adjustable, helmet compatible. Mini insulating stretch collar.
- Full front opening with YKK Aquaguard Vislon zip
- Chest pockets with YKK Aquaguard vislon zips
- Zipped handwarmer pockets and ski-pass pocket under flaps
- Zipper inner pocket, with a phone pocket and earphone cable opening. Goggle pocket with an integrated lens cleaner
- Removable and stretch snow skirt with nonslip band and connections to the pant
- Underarm ventilation with dual-covered zippers
- DEFENDERÔÎ 2WAY STRETCH 2LS
- 20,000mm / 20,000g/mÔ_/24h
- 100% PES
- PRIMALOFT SILVER MIGRATION RESISTANCE 60gr (under mesh) + E-LOFT PREMIUM 60gr
- AIRFLOW SYSTEM PREMIUM
- all sealed-seams